20 February 2010

beautiful people, beautiful places

I have cherished having Kelly and Kaitlin and Lucy here this week. We rambled all over Oxford on Thursday, despite the pouring English rain. First I took them up in the tower of the University Church of St. Mary because it is AWESOME. Here's Luce with the iconic Rad Cam behind her:


Isn't she beautiful? Here are the girls in the quad of All Souls' College:


And then I took them to G&D's, the best ice cream cafe in the history of the world:


Lucy came to small group bible study at my church, St. Ebbe's, with me Thursday night. It was precious for her to get to meet those girls that I love so much and that have been such an encouragement to me.


She also came with me to formal hall Friday night, and this is us hanging out in the JCR afterwards:


This is fifth week, the week traditionally known for "fifth-week blues." But I had the best fifth week imaginable. Sweet friends rock my world.

"Keep on loving each other as brothers." Hebrews 13:1

No comments:

Post a Comment